|Nightmare on Chestnut Street|
|Next||No Place Like Home|
"Nightmare on Chestnut Street" is the 30th episode of Seven Little Monsters.
Six wakes up from a bad dream and is too scared to go back to sleep. Each monster shares their worst nightmare and soon they are all shaking with fear. Mom reassures them that bad dreams are normal and can't hurt them, and the exhausted monsters fall right to sleep.
Trivia / Goofs / NotesEdit
- Three is a German psychiatrist in this episode.
- This the second appearance of Three's Sigmund Three persona. This would be appropriate as the study of dreams was a major focus for the real Dr. Sigmund Freud.
- The episode's title is a parody of the 1984 horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street.
- When the monsters have dreams they are parodies of:
- War of the Worlds
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Haunted Mansion
- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
- The Hand
- When Three says "Ich auch nicht", it is German for "Me neither."
In the episode, we see that Seven's feet are bare, but at the end when everybody's asleep, he is seen wearing blue slippers.