|A Five-y Tale|
|Previous||The Bad Hop|
|Next||The Big Store|
"A Five-y Tale" is the 37th episode of Seven Little Monsters.
When Five is having trouble learning how to somersault, his siblings try to give him advice the same way Mom usually does - by telling a story. They tell some crazy fairy tales but only when Mom returns home is the moral of the stories revealed - "try, try again". This inspires Five to try, try again until he accomplishes a perfect somersault.
Trivia / Goofs / NotesEdit
- Three is a game announcer in this episode. His voice is based off of sportscaster Howard Cosell. Howard Cosell was the voice of Dirty Dawg in The Kwicky Koala Show. He speaks with another Brooklyn accent after "Losing Sam". Additionally, this is the second time that Three iso a game announcer, after the episode "My Fair One". Only, in "My Fair One", Three's hair is black, while in this episode, Three's hair is orange (and also a toupee).
- This episode shows that Five's got blue eyes.
- This is the second episode doing fairy tale story just like in Good Night.
- One is a delivery girl and a flying mermaid, Two is the only monster not in the story and not anything either, Three is just a sportscaster so he's not really anything as well, although he still has his Brooklyn accent Four is an ugly step sister, a frog and a sea monster, Five is also an ugly step sister too and a giant grass monster, Six is Cinderella and several other princesses always wanting to be in the story, Seven is a hedgehog and his name is Donovan.
- "Five no somersault..."
- —Five, Seven Little Monsters
Three: Yes, sports fans, the young Five wanted to learn how to somersault in his spare time.
Three: The young Five wanted to learn how to somersault. His loyal fans tried to help him out with stories. Sixerella, The Frog Prince, even the terrible saga of Donavan the Hedgehog, but not of them helped him at all.